The Firestorm Cartel's Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Firestorm Cartel's Forums

Welcome to The Firestorm Cartel's forums, feel free to browse any unrestricted area's.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Minx has finally made it!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Minx has finally made it!!! Empty
PostSubject: Minx has finally made it!!!   Minx has finally made it!!! Icon_minitime2008-04-16, 08:23

I prolley should have been more involved before now...But hey better late than never.Smile

I'm Zaph, Chief Industry/Research and Mining Dweeb rabbit

I have been somewhat busy in recent weeks trying to raise my standings
with Amarr Empire in an attempt to get us on the road to having a PoS
in Hi-Sec (more about this later), and therefore not relly doing
anything industry or mining related.

I have an alt Jeremiah Tobias or JT who is a bit more of an all rounder currently in an Abaddon and about to be using T2 Heavy Pulses. He is also trained to be squad booster for any mining ops, private or corp. As Booster he flies a Prophecy. With Mining foreman V and Mining Director IV plus a cycle reduction mining link you should see some nice bonuses if you invite him to accompany you. Wink

Dake has been doing a great job so far and my commendations on becoming the new Official CEO.
I'm not blowing my own trumpet here but I am prolley (in fact I am because I know I am) the best person to manufacture and refine in the corp so please dont hesitate to ask me if you want anything built. I relly will save you both time in production and most likely quite a lot of cost in waste and such.
I think it's important that everyone know that we actually have a dedicated team wich can mine, refine and produce at almost no loss, simply because if you intend to be a more pew-pew char, there relly is no need wasting time training skills you will rarely, if ever use in the future.
This is not to discourage players who wish to be industrials, I myself will be the first to help any char who wishes to join the ranks of our mighty industrial team, jus to say, that as a corp, this is something we can and want to do for you.I love you
Back to top Go down

Minx has finally made it!!!
Page 1 of 1