The Firestorm Cartel's Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Firestorm Cartel's Forums

Welcome to The Firestorm Cartel's forums, feel free to browse any unrestricted area's.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fleeing Ferrets

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Real Adamante

Real Adamante

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Fleeing Ferrets Empty
PostSubject: Fleeing Ferrets   Fleeing Ferrets Icon_minitime2008-08-11, 18:06

Just would like to share this with you all, as I don't feel very well at the moment. But a few hours ago my ferrets escaped outside, it's 2 AM right now and I'm half sobbing, because I don't know if they'll survive for long in this cold weather.

They escaped by my mom left the door on open on a small gap, which she didn't notice. We've tried everything to get them back, including a sqeaky toy that they always responded to, to get treats.

I'll be sleeping misserable and lonely now, hoping they'll come back somehow... Sad
Back to top Go down

Fleeing Ferrets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fleeing Ferrets   Fleeing Ferrets Icon_minitime2008-08-11, 21:21

Awww.. Sorry to hear you lost your mittens.. Erm.. I mean ferrets! Embarassed

Btw, where do you live if it's cold there? I'd have to guess southern hemisphere since it's summer in the northern hemisphere (Unless I have been misinformed..).
Back to top Go down
Real Adamante

Real Adamante

Fleeing Ferrets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fleeing Ferrets   Fleeing Ferrets Icon_minitime2008-08-12, 01:31

I live in the netherlands, and the nights are still cold enough for them to freeze in, they're not really that well with temperatures.

One returned about 3:30, he was infront of our door, but now he's looking out of his cage constantly looking for his brother. :/
Back to top Go down
Prefab

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2008-02-17

Fleeing Ferrets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fleeing Ferrets   Fleeing Ferrets Icon_minitime2008-08-12, 04:53

It sucks to loose pets. I hope you get them both back Real.

Pf
Back to top Go down
Xanathan

Xanathan

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2007-05-23

Fleeing Ferrets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fleeing Ferrets   Fleeing Ferrets Icon_minitime2008-08-12, 07:59

Sorry to hear about that:( , hope the other one comes back soon
Back to top Go down
http://shadowfilms.forumotion.com/index.htm
Real Adamante

Real Adamante

Fleeing Ferrets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fleeing Ferrets   Fleeing Ferrets Icon_minitime2008-08-12, 17:34

Luckily we called for the animal ambulance to tell them about it, and in the afternoon they called us back saying there was a marter spotted 2 streets from ours, sleeping in a bag of sawstuff (or whatever it's called in english)

We both already guessed it would be our ferret, and went there. Well, the people there, as simpleminded as they were, were very afraid of it, we just picked it up and walked off with it.

Yeah, my mom was so uberhappy and I was all cool and half emotionless there, carrying the ferret. xD

Anyhow, it's all safe, I'm glad we didn't lose 'em, not that we probably would, as they're good survivors, even for tame animals.
Back to top Go down
Prefab

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2008-02-17

Fleeing Ferrets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fleeing Ferrets   Fleeing Ferrets Icon_minitime2008-08-13, 05:19

That's good news, glad you got them back.

Pf
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fleeing Ferrets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fleeing Ferrets   Fleeing Ferrets Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fleeing Ferrets
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Firestorm Cartel's Forums :: Public Domain :: Random Chitter Chatter.-
Jump to: