The Firestorm Cartel's Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Firestorm Cartel's Forums

Welcome to The Firestorm Cartel's forums, feel free to browse any unrestricted area's.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Eternal Nooblet

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dake Avant

Dake Avant

Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2007-02-20

The Eternal Nooblet Empty
PostSubject: The Eternal Nooblet   The Eternal Nooblet Icon_minitime2008-02-20, 17:07

To all the new members of the corp hello. Im online pretty often and am always willing to lend any assistance neccessary. I am the corps only miner (besides Zaph), and resident trekkie. My hobbies include science fiction, video games, dungeons and dragons, and assorted board games. I love food in its myriad of forms. Ive been in the corp for 13 months now, and Ive got to say this place is like another family to me
Back to top Go down
Dake Avant

Dake Avant

Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2007-02-20

The Eternal Nooblet Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Eternal Nooblet   The Eternal Nooblet Icon_minitime2008-04-16, 19:56

Well Im kinda the CEO now, and working on the self eseem issues. Anyway I was part of the industrial team beforehand so feel free to talk to me if you need any orders(but head to zaph first cause he is better). I like consensus building so always feel free to bring a topic up for discussion.
Back to top Go down

The Eternal Nooblet
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Firestorm Cartel's Forums :: Public Domain :: Introductions-
Jump to: