The Firestorm Cartel's Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Firestorm Cartel's Forums

Welcome to The Firestorm Cartel's forums, feel free to browse any unrestricted area's.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I'm missing all the fun..

Go down 
AuthorMessage

I'm missing all the fun.. Empty
PostSubject: I'm missing all the fun..   I'm missing all the fun.. Icon_minitime2008-06-13, 14:10

This is not FAIR! For the first time since I began playing EVE something truly awesome and totally epic happens in the EVE universe and I can't get involved or even follow up on the events properly! Crying or Very sad

Minmatar invade Amarr (but later get their asses kicked, and rightfully so!)! Caldari and gallente at war! NPC Titans roaming everywhere! RA harassed by militia forces! Sad

Why oh why my vacation just HAD to coincide with the release of Empyrean Age?! Is this the law of karma?! What bad have I ever d...

Oh..

Yeah..

I just remembered I happen to be quite an irritating person IRL. Embarassed Is this how the cosmos is taking it's revenge on me?
Back to top Go down
Dake Avant

Dake Avant

Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2007-02-20

I'm missing all the fun.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm missing all the fun..   I'm missing all the fun.. Icon_minitime2008-06-15, 17:30

have fun on your vacation, Ill start stockpiling the armory for your return
Back to top Go down

I'm missing all the fun..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Firestorm Cartel's Forums :: Public Domain :: Random Chitter Chatter.-
Jump to: